- Manager's Messages
- Be Vigilant When Entering Vehicle Gate
Be Vigilant When Entering Vehicle Gate
Posted By jpoulton on February 9, 2022
Please be advised that Solara Lofts had security incident recently where a homeless person was able to access the parking garage by tailgating a vehicle entering the garage. Luckily this person did not vandalize any property, but this incident, as well as a significant increase in similar incidents all over downtown, remind us that all residents must make building security their constant and top priority. As such, it critically important that all residents stay vigilant and aware of their surroundings at all times by following the below safety guidelines:
1. DO NOT allow anyone to follow you in a community entrance or vehicle gate.
2. DO NOT leave any valuables in the open. Take carts or bicycles into your unit to secure them.
3. DO NOT leave any valuables in your vehicle.
4. DO NOT leave any visible personal belongings or items in your vehicle.
5. Call the police if you see a trespasser onsite (emergency: 911).
6. Call Clean and Safe if there are loiters near any building entrance (phone: 619-234-8900; text: 619-414-2698)
We hope you are all staying safe and thank you for taking the time to review this message.