Delivery Rules Reminder
Posted By jpoulton on January 12, 2022
This is a friendly reminder about the Solara Loft Owners Association policies regarding deliveries using the service elevator.
- Deliveries are only permitted Monday-Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- If you are having items delivered, including supplies, furniture, or appliances which require two (2) or more persons or require the use of dollies to transport, you must coordinate a delivery date with Management least five (5) business days prior to the delivery. This advance coordination is required to ensure elevator padding is installed and that there is no conflict with a scheduled move.
- No more than five (5) items are permitted per delivery.
- A walk-through with the Building Engineer both before and after the delivery will be made with the individual making the delivery, in order to ensure no damage was done to the Common Areas. On days that the Building Engineer is not present, a fellow homeowner may assume this role.
- The individual receiving the delivery must arrange for a responsible party (Solara homeowner, or Building Engineer) to open and re-secure the Cedar Street doors immediately after all deliveries. At no time should the doors be left unattended.
- Under no circumstances may furniture or other items be dragged across flooring; dollies or hand trucks must be used at all times.
It is important that you know and understand these rules. You can find this policy in the Solara Association Owner Handbook, or online at the Resident Portal Website. Thank you for reviewing these rules, please be sure to reach out if you have any questions regarding deliveries. If you need to schedule a delivery (large item or furniture), please contact Manager Assistant Wes Mohammad via email at email@example.com